Hey Babes + Happy first Monday of the New Year! I am so excited that we made it through 2020, it seems as if we’d never get through the year. It started over really slow then just flew by once we made it through summer. Today I wanted to share with you my Life Changing Goals for 2021. I say life changing because they are for me, some of you may relate to them and some may not, that is OK. We are all on our own paths and I am hoping this can encourage you to make goals for yourself this year. When I sit down to write all my goals I vision where I want to be this time next year, I see myself in a completely new space this time next year. I am claiming it now and will speak it into existence while living to achieve it everyday. I also set check in points on each goal as in 30, 60, 90 days. This holds me accountable to achieving where I want to be by the end of 2021. Let’s jump into the goals.
1. Exercising at least 3 times a week
2. Create a disciplined morning + night routine. (This is huge on my list since I am a mom of 2 now and about to return to work from maternity leave.)
3. Eat + Drink healthier MORE WATER.
For these goals its more about getting in a healthy, organized, and disciplined mindset not so much about losing weight.
1. Grow my small business. I.E. this blog and my social media influencing.
2. Read more books (which I actually started at the end of 2020.)
3. Create my own product to share/sell to you guys.
4. Stop speaking negatively about myself to myself. Grow more self confidence.
I have so many more self growth goals but i had to limit them so that I can focus more to achieve these. Once I achieve each one I will add another.
1. Pay off ALL debt and become debt FREE in 20201.
2. Save up to purchase a new home in early 2022.
3. Save up to take Mia on a big trip before she starts kindergarten.
These three are HUGE for me. Achieving each of these truly can be life changing and I cannot wait to share with you all when I do.
These are my top 3 categories for my life changing goals for 2021. I actually created a digital vision board of images that are aligned with my goals. I set this as my lock-screen on my phone to help hold myself accountable this year. You can check out my tutorial HERE! My word of the year is INTENTIONAL, I am challenging myself to be more intentional with my time, family, friends, in what I share and so much more. I appreciate you all for supporting me and my blog!! if you need any more ideas you can always check out the shop tab here on my page. Don’t forget to share this post and follow me on Instagram. Happy New Year babes! I hope you all have the best one yet!!