share this lovely journey with me

How To Start A Blog Part 2

Welcome back lovelies! Are you ready for part 2 of my blogging tips? I have broken the last part of this post into the final 3 tips I have for you all. I am hoping the first 3 tips really helped you with creating your blog. 

Research: 

I spoke a little bit on this on last weeks post but wanted to elaborate a little more with you all on this topic. Pinterest has so many posts on tips and tricks when starting your website. I received over 75% of my information from Pinterest when I first started my website. The other 25% was from google, YouTube, and other bloggers who have been doing this for years. Do your research on SEO this one was the one I spent the most time on so I could better no my business and how to improve it. Then I was googling and using Pinterest for all of the tips on emails and newsletter formats. You can learn so much from the internet. The best part about it is that it’s all FREE! 

Consistency: 

Remember you must be consistent with your posts whether itson your Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram accounts you need to post at least once a day. I schedule my posts to go out at the same time each morning on my Instagram account. I did a poll on my account and my readers would rather me post in the morning or evening than in the middle of the day. Consistency will have them return. 

Don’t Lose Yourself: 

We have all gotten caught up in the comparison traps on social media. Don’t allow that to happen and don’t lose yourself trying to be like other bloggers. YOU are going to set yourself apart from everyone else because you are YOU! There is no other YOU. 

Start your blog because you are passionate about this, not because you want to make the money. You will be able to see right through it and will be disappointed when first starting out if you’re only in it for the money. 

XO,

Shay

Share:

0 comments so far.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *